InfiniteKM is a cloud based sales and service enablement platform supporting channel sales and contact centers. Our platform ensures consistent Customer Experience (CX) at all touchpoints through superior Knowledge Management (KM) - enabling brands to sell more and service better.
Premiere organizations rely daily on InfiniteKM to ensure their teams and customers get the right information, up-to-date and relevant, across all channels for improved CX, and better adherence to compliance. They also leverage the platform to strategically drive leadership alignment, build team culture, and increase employee engagement - further improving their ability to deliver great CX.
We have been revolutionizing how premier organizations improve their CX results through our cloud based technology platform – InfiniteKM. Unlike any other CX solution on the market, InfiniteKM:
- Approaches the CX challenge holistically by providing a unified platform that simplifies how organizations service their internal teams, channels and customers – offering B2B, B2C and B2B2C solutions
- Consists of core Knowledge Management, Communication, Compliance, Learning and Analytics applications and the choice of over 30 supporting modules –proven capabilities that are easily configurable for brands to provide unique and consistent CX experiences
- Integrates with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft and Oracle suites – removing unwanted costs from other vendors and replacing them with better tools at a better price
- Offers scalable enterprise grade functionality with substantially reduced deployment times to both the mid markets and small to medium business (SMB) markets
InfiniteKM enables companies to approach the CX challenge holisitcally with an integrated set of tools proven to solve real problems at a cost-effective price.
The emergence of CX as the key “I want it” for sales, service, marketing and operations executives alike has been reflected in the research:
- “89% of companies surveyed plan to compete primarily on the basis of the customer experience by 2016” Gartner (2014)
- “Marketers believe that customer centricity – and customer’s belief that they are engaged with a customer-centric organization – is critical not just to the business, but also to the individual marketer’s success.” CMO Council, in partnership with SAP (2014)
- “The top marketing technology investment for 2014 was customer experience”; “18% of the total marketing expense budget was spent on customer experience in 2014”; “#1 innovation project for 2015 is customer experience” Gartner (2014)
- “CMOs say leading the customer experience cross-functionally at all touch points is the top investment over the next 2 years” Gartner, in partnership with the CMO Club (2014)
- “93% say that improving CX… is one of the top three priorities for the next two years; 97% state CX is critical to success” Oracle (2013)
|How InfiniteKM Helps You Succeed
InfiniteKM helps companies succeed by providing solutions that address formidable CX challenges
ubiquitous to all industries and all verticals. Solutions such as:
Click each to learn more.
- IDC Reports state that employees spend 18.5% of their time searching for information and that these searches are successful less than 50% of the time. This means an employee is losing almost a whole day a week.
- The InfiniteKM Platform will reduce this search time dramatically and provide the necessary analytics to enable further refinement and increase the speed at which information is gathered and distributed. Cost savings on search alone per employee can be as high as $12,000 per employee per year based on an average salary of $75,000. (Source: IDC's Information Worker Productivity Survey).
- Infinite Media has shown, through deployments of the platform, a 67% decrease in the amount of searching done by employees. This is a result of the role-based organization and presentation of documents and information to each employee.
- Research shows that it takes 64 seconds after an email interruption for staff to refocus and get back into the work they were doing before the interruption.
- The InfiniteKM Platform has a wide range of internal communication channels to help maximize the effectiveness and value of internal communications. Using the built in video and presentation tools for communication consumes 80% less time than reading the equivalent ‘All Staff’ emails.
- “Companies with effective internal communications have a 15.7% higher market value and deliver 29% higher shareholder return.” (Watson Wyatt’s worldwide study; 2011)
- “Employment of representatives in contact centres is projected to grow 38% from 2012 to 2022 to 2.7 million positions in the U.S. alone - faster than all other occupations - while the average annual turnover within this sector is more than 50%.” (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2013)
- With its powerful learning and communications tools, InfiniteKM gets employees up-to-speed quickly, ensuring they adhere to policies and procedures, and delivering great CX.
- "Mergers and acquisitions will continue to disrupt operational efficiencies making employee engagement paramount to success. 70% of contact centres plan to expand the use of virtual agents in 2015 requiring executives to rethink employee engagement strategies." (Salesforce, 2014)
- InfiniteKM provides the tools, training, and rewards recognition to support employee engagement and success. In turn, studies show that engaged employees miss less work, perform better, and are more supportive of changes and willing to make them happen.
- The end result is a greater ROI through reduced turnover and more engaged emoployees who have the knowledge, skills, and socialization to corporate culture required to deliver the kind of great CX needed to be competitive
Enables easy and highly configurable real-time organizational architectures to be created and managed – forming the backbone that controls the flow of the information and tools to users. Highly optimized for B2b or B2b2C, the architecture can standalone or integrate into existing technologies, such as portals and ecommerce websites.
Roll over tiles for more info